Press Releases

All news

28.12.06

Raiffeisenbank opened new branch Petrovka in Moscow.

28 December 2006 Raiffeisenbank inaugurated its new branch Petrovka, tobecome the 21st business outlet in the network operated by ZAORaiffeisenbank Austria in the City of Moscow.

The new office is located in 5 Petrovka street, and operates Mondaysthrough Fridays from 9:00 to 20:00, and on Saturdays from 10:00 till17:00; the office offers ATM service; of the two ATM’s installed, one offers 24/7 cash in facilities.

The“Petrovka” office offers comprehensive banking services for individuals, including consumer credit programmes (mortgage, car loans and consumer loans, credit cards), account opening and management, money transfers, etc.

«Мы, безусловно, понимаем, что «не хватало» отделения в районе улицы Петровка, в пределах Бульварного кольца. Оно очень удобно расположено и, мы надеемся, будет оценено многими потенциальными клиентами, работающими в центре Москвы. Нам кажется, что мы «закрыли» пустое место на карте сети отделений Райффайзенбанка в Москве», - отметил Роман Воробьев, член правления Райффайзенбанка, начальник дирекции по работе с физическими лицами.

Райффайзенбанк также имеет региональные филиалы в Санкт-Петербурге, Екатеринбурге, Самаре, Новосибирске, Челябинске, Нижнем Новгороде, Краснодаре, Красноярске и Перми. Банк планирует открытие еще нескольких филиалов в Тюмени и Уфе.

С полным списком отделений и филиалов Райффайзенбанка Вы можете ознакомиться на Интернет сайте Райффайзенбанка в разделе Отделения:http://www.raiffeisen.ru/rBank/about/branch.

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria ranks ninth amongst Russia’s biggest banks by assets as of Q3 2006 (source: Interfax-CEA). The Bank operates 20 offices in Moscow, 5 offices in Saint-Petersburg, regional branches located in Yekaterinburg, Samara, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, and Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, and Perm.The bank ranks eighth by corporate loans, and eighth by private deposits, according to Q3 2006 results (source: Interfax-CEA).

ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria is subsidiary of Raiffeisen InternationalBank-Holding AG, which operates one of the leading banking networks inthe EU, with subsidiary banks and leasing companies in 16 markets acrossCEE. 11.7 million customers are serviced through over 2,775 businessoutlets. Representative offices located in Lithuania and Moldova ensurefar-flung presence in the region. Raiffeisen International is a fullyconsolidated subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG (RZB),which owns 70 percent of the share capital. The remaining 30 percent ofthe shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange. Core of the biggestAustria-based banking group Raiffeisen, RZB is a leading corporate andinvestment bank in Austria

 

Press Сenter

Tel.: +7 495 721-36-17

E-mail: pr@raiffeisen.ru

Marketing department

E-mail: marketing@raiffeisen.ru

Information center

Tel.: +7 495 721-91-00

По-русски
In English
+7 495 721-91-00
For Life
For Business
For Life
For Business