Raiffeisenbank is actively expanding its activities in Moscow and other regions of Russia, and is interested in attracting both experienced and junior staff.
In its new employees Raiffeisenbank expects a high level of motivation and an openness to further education and professional development. We require the ability to be an effective team-player and an aspiration for unrivalled standards of client servicing.
SENIOR PREMIUM SALES SPECIALIST
Date of posting: 15.06.2017
Meeting the following requirements
- university degree in Economics or Finance;
- at least 2 years experience of work with clients (sales, services) in bank/investment companies ;
- knowledge of banking products and services;
- Intermediate English;
- experience in working with affluent clients will be an advantage;
- knowledge of investment products will be an advantage;
- great learning and proven knowledge of economic and finance picture in the Russia and worldwide.
- personal skills: result-oriented, open-minded, active, attentive to details.
- inancial planning abd cross-sale for affluent clients;
- to engage new clients (active sales, cold calling, references, presentations);
- to perform individual KPIs (quarterly);
- to work with affluent clients to achieve financial targets and provide the best service;
- to abidance by quality standards for affluent clients;
- to monitor clients passive for personal portfolio, to work for passives increasing;
- to support affluent clients;
- to solve non-standard questions and trouble ticketing;
- to cooperate with managers in area of administrative questions and individual performance plan.