Raiffeisenbank is actively expanding its activities in Moscow and other regions of Russia, and is interested in attracting both experienced and junior staff.
In its new employees Raiffeisenbank expects a high level of motivation and an openness to further education and professional development. We require the ability to be an effective team-player and an aspiration for unrivalled standards of client servicing.
SENIOR OFFICER IN MORTGAGE AND CAR LOANS COLLECTION DEPARTMENT
Date of posting: 28.06.2017
Meeting the following requirements
- higher economic, legal or engineering education;
- at least 2-year experience in working with problem loans of private individuals or in the Federal Bailiff Service;
- confident knowledge of all the steps of overdue debt recovery;
- experience in providing support at the stage of enforcement proceedings, including interaction with the Departments of the Federal Bailiff Service;
- confident knowledge of laws of the Russian Federation in the field of mortgage finance and enforcement proceedings;
- practical skills in working with problem loans;
- advanced skills in conducting negotiations and resolving conflict situations;
- ability to analyse, make independent decisions and substantiate them;
- ability to work with large volumes of information;
- orientation on results.
- interactions with the Federal Bailiff Service, including participation in the tracing and seizing of the pledged items, visits to the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate, Federal Tax Service, Multiservice Centres etc.;
- development of specific action plans for the recovery of problem debt with regard to supported problem car loans;
- visits to borrowers;
- telephone communications and meetings with clients experiencing difficulties in performing their obligations under car loans (overdue long-term debts);
- participation in events involving disposal of collateral securing the car loans, including securing customers, approval and support of transactions;
- keeping of accounts.