AO Raiffeisenbank offers companies engaged in foreign economic activities the use of customs cards — an advanced and highly-demanded service, allowing for prompt payment of all types of customs duties.
AO Raiffeisenbank is a member of two payment systems available on the market that coordinate the issuance of microprocessor cards (customs cards).
There are several ways to make online payments using a customs card:
- At customs posts through POS terminals (over 300 Russian customs posts from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok are equipped with payment terminals) or remotely via terminals additionally installed in the client’s offices.
- Remotely from the office via the electronic declaration system directly by submitting an electronic declaration or through a personal online account
Payments made using customs cards are shown to the customs inspector in the «Business Accounts» system in a few minutes after they are made.
Funds held on the cardholder’s account can be transferred exclusively to the Federal Treasury and only for the company to which the card was issued.
Advantages of using customs cards:
- Financial costs reduction of the company (no advance payments and overpayments).
- Operating costs reduction (simplification of internal accounting, access to the archive of payments, ability to generate reports from the personal account).
- Ability to make customs payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reliability and safety of use.
- Ability to use multiple cards issued to a single bank account.
- Ability to make payments using budget classification codes.
- Prompt additional customs duty payments.
- Ability to pay customs duties and charges during the process of submitting an electronic declaration.
- Control of spending — e-mail and sms-notifications on payments made.
- 24-hour information support by payment system.
Get detailed information
From your personal account manager
Тел.: +7 495 721-99-00
E-mail: send an email
More information on debit corporate cards for corporate business is available in Russian
A full range of foreign currency control over the operations of legal entities.