By calling the Raiffeisenbank Information Center, you can get advice from our qualified professionals about services and products offered to individuals by Raiffeisenbank.
In the Raiffeisenbank Information Center you can get information on the following products of the bank:
- Opening of current accounts and fixed-term deposits
- Issuing Visa and MasterCard bank cards
- Car loans
- Cash loans
- Credit cards
- Internet banking system
- SMS banking system
- Safe deposit boxes
- Traveler’s checks
- Investment products
You can access the following information:
- Account balance
- Readiness of a bank card
- Decision on a loan application
- Currency exchange rates
- General information about the bank including addresses and work hours of its offices and branches
You can pre-order:
- Issuance or exchange of cash or traveler’s checks
- Issuance of originals and copies of vehicle registration certificates as well as various letters of proof, issued by the bank.
You can use the following services:
- Pre-estimate the loan amount which you will be eligible, within just 10 minutes
- Enable the ‘SMS Notifications’ service
- Fill in a credit card application
24-Hour Support of Raiffeisenbank Cardholders
By calling the around-the-clock support service for Raiffeisenbank cardholders you can:
- Get information about the available balance on your card
- Get information about recent transactions on your card
- Block your bank card in case of loss or theft
For customer convenience, we’ve created an automatic information system ‘Raiffeisen Teleinfo’, distinguished by being fast and easy to use.
Raiffeisenbank renders the listed services by telephone (except for consulting services, credit card applications, informing about decisions on loan applications and card blocking) only with your written consent to receive these services of the Information Center by phone and only after properly verifying your identity.